#Green_energy mainly involves natural energetic processes which will be controlled with very little pollution.
#Green_economy can be defined as an economy that aims at reducing environmental risks and ecological scarcities, which aims for property development while not degrading the atmosphere in keeping with the United Nations setting programme.
– Green Economy Sector
– Modeling Cyber-physical Smart Grids
– Demand Response Management
– Energy Storage, Fuel Cell Technologies & Trends
– Electrical Vehicles, Grid to Vehicle (G2V)
– Solar Power Systems, Energy Management & Sustainability
– Secure & Advanced Metering Infrastructure
For more info contact:@Sarah Scott
Visit our website and Register for the Conference: https://goo.gl/JXYctP