How a grid connected solar power system works
– When sunlight hits the solar PV panels, electricity is produced.
– The electricity then runs from the solar panels through an inverter.
– The inverter turns the power from DC into alternating current AC, which you can then use for electronic appliances in your home.
– If the appliances in your home are turned on while solar power is being produced, the power runs through the switch board and the solar power is sent to your appliances.
– During the night, when your solar power system is not producing energy, you will draw power from the grid
For more details on Solar Wind Hybrid
Call: (+91) 99006 66885
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com